Auto Windshield Installation
Modern Auto Glass is a family owned company that provides full service auto glass replacement and is looking for additional technicians. In our mobile vans, our installers are an integral part of our team delivering top quality repairs, installations and services to individual and fleet customers. The technicians work closely with our General Manager, Sales, and Customer Service to ensure smooth internal operations.
Openings for Experienced Auto Glass Technicians – TEWKSBURY and SOUTH SHORE
We are looking for experienced, qualified individuals with 3-5 years of installing and repairing windshields, and cutting laminated glass. Responsibilities involve completing work orders with a sense of urgency without compromising quality or safety. We pride ourselves on our low warranty rate and strong customer service! Attention to detail and delivering a top quality job is important. Must be available to work two Saturdays a month. Must possess an active driver’s license and clean driving record.
We offer a fast-paced environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. We pay competitively and offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, voluntary dental, short and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, flex spending account, 401K with a company match, accrual of PTO time as well as paid holidays.
If your standards include providing the highest quality job, safely, we want to hear from you.
CONTACT INFO BELOW
The position of Sales Representative works as part of a small and dedicated team to grow our existing business lines, take charge to expand our customer base as well as manage existing accounts. More about online casinos here, have a look! The position reports directly to the General Manager.
• Manage territory by identifying new accounts and managing existing accounts.
• Provide strong customer service.
• Stay updated on product knowledge and product trends in company and industry.
• Maintain and build effective relations internally and externally and with all levels of the organization.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in either commercial fleet sales, automotive glass sales, commercial glass sales and selling to property managers and restoration companies.
• Proven track record of success in sales including cold calling, account calls, identifying and developing new key accounts, and closing sales in timely manner.
• Experience multi-level selling across business types.
• Ability to work autonomously while keeping in constant communication with management, shop personnel, customer service representatives.
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Characteristics that will make you successful:
• Smart, driven, action-oriented to get things done
• Competitive by nature
• Results-oriented: your success and ours will ultimately by measured by numbers.
• Self Starter: Ask questions and learns quickly
• Attention to detail and a desire to do things right the first time.
• Highly organized, able to multi-task
• Convincing rhetoric
• Commanding, convincing, and easy to understand
• Communicates effectively both orally and in writing/presentations
Qualified candidates should contact the HR department or send your resume/qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 978-528-7988
Modern Auto Glass
1635 Shawsheen Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Attention: Human Resources